Managed Security Services
We let customers worry about the business they're in, not the business of cyber security. We manage threats so you can manage your mission.
As a managed security service provider (MSSP), NJVC offers a wide range of services to mitigate any and all security gaps. Determined by a Cyber Security Technical Assessment, these services may fall across a wide spectrum of system offerings, depending on customer requirements, maturity of existing IT infrastructure, and operational domain.
As part of our managed security services, we will:
- Define appropriate security policies and controls by assessing the current infrastructure and determining existing vulnerabilities, while ensuring compliance with relevant industry standards.
- Design system improvements by constructing and utilizing a cyber analytics environment, which may involve custom secure software development and enhanced security testing of all software applications.
- Manage existing Network and Security Operations Centers via staff augmentation with our DoDD 8570-certified cyber personnel.
- Operate a comprehensive integrated framework of services to provide continuous monitoring capabilities in a custom dashboard of visual analytics.
Our Domain Areas
- Identity and access management
- Data loss prevention
- Application software security
- Risk management and compliance
- Intrusion management
- Cyber analytics dashboard
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Network security