- About Us
- Resource Center
Who We Are
With a focus on information technology automation, NJVC specializes in supporting highly secure, complex IT enterprises in business- and mission-critical environments, particularly for the intelligence and defense communities. We partner with our customers to support their organizational goals with security-cleared, dedicated and talented employees ready to deploy globally.
What We Do
- More than 1,300 IT professionals
- More than 90 percent of our talented workforce is security cleared and ready for action.
- Headquartered in Chantilly, VA, with three additional facilities in the St. Louis metropolitan area and a 20,000 square-foot data center in Reno, NV.
- Our staff is located at customer locations worldwide, including in-theater to provide direct support the warfighter.
- Jody Tedesco, President
- Dave Lavanty, Senior Vice President, Solutions Division
- Vince Minerva, Senior Vice President, Services Division
- Michael Carr, Chief Technology Officer
- Chris Andersen, Chief Financial Officer
- John Herweh, Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- Nicholas Aleyanis, PMP, Senior Vice President, Resource Management
- Larry Wingfield, Vice President and Chief of Staff
- Dara Dirth, Director, Corporate Communications