VIENNA, Va., Oct. 2, 2012 — NJVC, an information technology (IT) solutions provider headquartered in Northern Virginia, announces its line up for GEOINT 2012 Symposium, Oct. 8 – 11, 2012, at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando, Fla.
Attendees will be able to learn about the company’s state-of-the-art and proven enterprise management and network/transport solutions geared to the defense and intelligence communities at booth 1421 on the GEOINT expo floor. In support of the conference’s theme of “Creating the Innovation Advantage,” NJVC will offer an interactive, IT-related demonstration:
- Integrated Enterprise View: Proactively monitor and maintain the health of an IT enterprise with this customizable dashboard that provides reliable, user-friendly, secure and continuous discovery and monitoring. The dashboard features:
- Custom user views tailored for different job levels—ability to consolidate, merge and manage multiple sensors and feeds into one comprehensive monitoring source
- Display of myriad types of data—both technical and nontechnical (e.g., progress of a project, employee location in times of emergency or disaster and profit and loss)
- Easy-to-use, full-touch interface with touch scrolling and drag and drop
- HTML 5 platform that is easy to develop, maintain and modify, as needed
A deeper dive into the NJVC’s network and enterprise management capabilities or other company IT services and solutions will be available to interested GEOINT attendees.
More than 3,000 attendees are expected to participate in the GEOINT Expo. The conference draws a wide variety of public and private geointelligence decisionmakers from around the world.
With a focus on information technology automation, NJVC specializes in supporting highly secure, complex IT enterprises in business- and mission-critical environments. We offer a wide breadth of IT and strategic solutions to our customers, ranging from strategic consulting to managed flexible services in five business areas: Cloud Services, Cyber Security, Data Center Services, IT Services and Print Solutions. Our global workforce includes dedicated and talented employees, with 94 percent holding security clearances. We partner with our customers to support their missions with security-cleared, dedicated and talented employees ready to deploy globally. To learn more, visit www.njvc.com.