Vienna, Va., Oct. 11, 2011 — NJVC® , one of the largest information technology (IT) solutions providers supporting the U.S. Department of Defense, announces that Eric (Egon) Rinderer, information technology/information services (IT/IS) technical executive and senior cyber security technical programs advisor, will participate in the panel, “Security in the Age of a Mobile Workforce and Mobile Devices,” at the McAfee FOCUS 11 Security Conference on October 19 in Las Vegas.
Event: “Security in the Age of a Mobile Workforce and Mobile Devices” panel, McAfee FOCUS 11 Security Conference
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2011
Time: 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Location: Marcello 4401-4402, 4501-4502, Level Four, the Venetian and the Palazzo Congress Center, Las Vegas
- Kevin Brownstein, manager – systems engineers, McAfee, Inc.
- Scott Carlson, principal security engineer, Apollo Group
- Corey Cush, assistant vice president – infrastructure services, New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation
- Egon Rinderer, IT/IS technical executive and senior cyber security technical programs advisor, NJVC
- Kevin Slate, vice president – information technology, Physiotherapy Associates
Attendees will learn about the latest trends and protections for the mobile workforce, including how to effectively manage multiple devices. Security risks increase with the addition of devices in both traditional and telecommuting office environments. Participants will take away best practices to proactively manage mobile devices across all levels of an agency’s IT enterprise from this panel of security experts.
NJVC is one of the largest information technology solutions providers supporting the U.S. Department of Defense. We provide innovative and high-quality IT solutions to the government and commercial organizations, and specialize in supporting highly secure IT enterprises, particularly for the intelligence and defense communities. To learn more, visitwww.njvc.com.