GEOINT 2016: NJVC Raises Mission Capability to Power of Cloud
CHANTILLY, Va., April 25, 2016 - NJVC, an enterprise IT provider helping Defense and Intelligence agencies thrive in the era of the cloud, announced its lineup for the GEOINT 2016 Symposium, May 15-18 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, Florida.
In support of the conference's theme "The GEOINT Revolution," NJVC will demonstrate how the IT revolution of cloud computing is doing more than changing IT—it's increasing mission capability in an era of greater and greater mission demands. NJVC team members will discuss migration and hybrid IT management capabilities, including accelerating cloud migration and Migration EngineeringSM. Additionally, NJVC will demonstrate its software services capabilities, including a custom-built GEOINT application for identifying structural outlines. NJVC will also host demonstrations of Servicefront, an enterprise service platform which serves as a front door to a hybrid enterprise.
"NJVC is an industry leader in Intelligence Community cloud migration and management of IT enterprises combining in-cloud and on-premises solutions," said NJVC Director of Marketing Ray Holloman. "With our cloud = MC2 campaign, we will demonstrate that cloud isn't merely a challenge for the IC to solve, it's an opportunity to increase mission capability."
Presentations will include:
- Migration EngineeringSM is the first interdisciplinary approach to move existing applications, software and data into a cloud computing environment built specifically for the needs of the Intelligence Community.
- Cloud Acceleration & Questionnaire: NJVC will demonstrate five steps to increase the speed of cloud migration. Curious how your own cloud migration speed measures up? Take the NJVC cloud acceleration questionnaire and find out.
- Hybrid IT: Getting to the cloud isn't about rebuilding your IT, it's about reimagining it. NJVC will demonstrate how its hybrid IT solutions are helping empower customers, regardless of where their IT is located.
- GEOINT Applications: NJVC supports GEOINT gathering with numerous applications. NJVC will demonstrate an application to identify facility outlines from point data.
- Servicefront™ (SF) is an enterprise user experience platform that allows users to request any service an organization provides, no matter where the service lives or which organization is responsible. SF unites all of your tools, from IT to HR to Finance and Facilities, and your outsourced cloud services into one central location. With SF’s integrated software provisioning, dashboards and activity reporting, you can give your employees a single self-service portal to take control of their enterprise experience. Servicefront puts your IT at your fingertips in a hybrid enterprise, whether it's in the cloud or right next door.
The annual GEOINT Symposium, hosted by the United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF), is touted as the largest Intelligence event in the United States. USGIF expects more than 4,000 people in attendance, including leaders in the Intelligence, Defense and Homeland Security communities, as well as more than 250 exhibitors showcasing their technology and services in the GEOINT exhibit hall.
NJVC helps Intelligence agencies maximize mission capability through advanced cloud computing without compromising security, availability or usability. NJVC engineers better paths to the cloud and improves IT performance through cloud migration and hybrid IT transformation & optimization. We align and manage more responsive, agile IT through enterprise management & monitoring, software solutions and an absolute commitment to cyber security. As a trusted IC partner since 2000, NJVC unleashes the power of advanced technology within the unique requirements of the Intelligence enterprise. Our 1,200 highly cleared IT professionals are deployed globally, driven by your mission. Learn more at njvc.com.
Ray Holloman, NJVC, 703.429.9429, email@example.com