- About Us
- Resource Center
When we say NJVC is “Driven by Your Mission,” we mean it. As a premier technology services provider delivering a wide range of information technology and strategic solutions to our customers, NJVC is the ideal partner for organizations with highly secure IT requirements. The NJVC difference: We offer the depth of expertise of a large IT solutions provider with the agility and flexibility of a smaller firm.
Technology is our business and our passion.
Over the past decade we’ve grown from a single contract into a global IT support company. As we’ve grown, our focus has remained the same: providing critical business- and mission-critical IT support.
We partner with our customers, deploy highly skilled staff and ensure mission continuity by providing innovative solutions, while always remaining committed to quality and service. Our proven portfolio of solutions includes everything from Cloud Services, to Cyber Security, to Data Center Services, to IT Services and to Print Solutions. Our global workforce includes more than 1,300 dedicated and talented employees around the globe—wherever our customers need us—with more than 90 percent holding security clearances.
NJVC is proud to have been honored with these awards:
- Information Week 500 List of Top U.S. Technology Innovators
- Golden Bridge Gold Award, IT Project of the Year
- Executive of the Year, GovCon Awards, Jody Tedesco, President (finalist)
- Executive of the Year, Computer Services, American Business Awards, Jody Tedesco, President (finalist)
- Heroines in Technology, March of Dimes, Lynn DeCourcey, VP & General Manager, Cyber Security (finalist)
- (ISC)² Government Information Security Leadership Awards (GISLA) Team Award, Cyber Security Dashboard
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year, Washington Region, Jody Tedesco, President (finalist)
Companywide, we are dedicated to making a difference in our communities and are proud of our philanthropic partnership with the USO, a nonprofit that provides services to and lifts the spirits of America’s troops and their families. We also support STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) program in the communities where our employees live and work.
Contact us to learn how NJVC can help create high-performance technology solutions at your organization.